NF 100%野生阿拉斯加三文鱼油,含Omega -3,5,6,7,8 &9,虾青素和维生素D,1300毫克,90粒
There is growing awareness of the tremendous benefits of wild Alaskan salmon oil. Natural Factors was the first in Canada to offer whole and natural wild-caught Alaskan salmon oil, and has been doing so for over 25 years.
Complete Omega 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is the leading product of its kind, providing the full spectrum of 17 synergistic active fatty acids (including omegas 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) in their naturally occurring ratios - just as nature intended. This ecologically friendly 100% salmon oil comes with the assurance of being the purest, highest quality oil of its type.
The wild salmon used to produce the oil come from the pristine waters of Alaska, where the deep waters of the north pacific are amongst the most unpolluted in the world. The salmon are harvested according to strictly regulated conservation guidelines set by one of the world’s leading ocean stewards: Alaska’s Fish and Game Department. No endangered species are used. The oil is extracted from already harvested salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing salmon stocks.
A controlled temperature proprietary extraction method ensures the sensitive nutrients are preserved and our Enteripure™ enteric softgel technology guarantees targeted delivery to the small intestine with no fishy aftertaste.
- Ecologically friendly, derived from 100% sustainably harvested wild-caught Alaskan salmon
- Supplies 104 mg EPA and 93 mg of DHA per softgel, the fatty acid ratio found in free-swimming salmon
- Provides the full spectrum of over 17 types of omega fatty acids
- Proprietary extraction method ensures the sensitive nutrients are preserved
- Enteripure™ enteric softgel technology guarantees targeted delivery to the small intestine with no fishy repeat
4 softgels daily or as directed by a physician