Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000mg, 120+60 softgels Bonus
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil has a Naturally Occurring 1:1 Ratio of EPA to DHA.
100% Pure. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which greatly benefit the heart and circulatory system. It is 100% wild, therefore containing the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 100% Pure, 1000 mg provides a naturally healthy ratio of two key omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These omega-3s can help improve brain function, heart and circulatory health, joint mobility and disease prevention . Adequate dietary DHA may also improve depression, memory, attention and dyslexia [2,3].
Remember, fatty acids from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 100% Pure, 1000 mg from webber naturals® greatly benefit the heart and circulatory system. It is 100% wild, contains the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA.
Cold Water Fish are Rich in Omega-3.
Eating cold water fish, rich in omega-3s, has been shown to support cardiovascular health and decrease risk of heart disease [4.5].
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 100% Pure, 1000 mg is:
• from FRESH WILD Alaskan Salmon, not farmed salmon and not endangered species
• extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
• a valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
• standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every capsule
• helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
• guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
• rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally-occurring ratio
Precautions: Unless prescribed by a physician, fish oil supplementation is not recommended in combination with anticoagulation therapy. Essential fatty acids may increase risk for bleeding after surgery. Supplementation should be discontinued one week before surgery and resumed based on the advice of a physician.
1. Innis, S.M.. Polyunsaturated fatty acids in human milk: an essential role in infant development. Adv Exp Med Biology. 554;27-43, 2004.
2. Peet, M., & Stokes, C. Omega-3 fatty acids in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. Drugs, 65(8):1051-9, 2005
3. Lyon, M.R., & Laurell, G.C. Is your child’s brain starving? Canada, Mind Publishing, 2002.
4. Harper, C.R., & Jacobson, T.A. Usefulness of omega-3 fatty acids and the prevention of coronary heart disease. Am J Cardiol. Dec 1;96(11):1521-9, 2005.
5. Hansen, S.N., & Harris, W.S. New evidence for the cardiovascular benefits of long chain omega-3 fatty acids. Current Atherosclerosis Report. Dec;9(6):434-40, 2007.
Each softgel contains:
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil................................. 1000 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)............................... 90 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)............................. 110 mg
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), vitamin E.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2