Webber Naturals Vitamin E, 400IUm 300SG
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and an antioxidant that protects cells from pollution, toxins, and free radical damage. Vitamin E supports cardiovascular health by blocking the formation of compounds that are associated with free-radical damage. In one large epidemiological study a low level of vitamin E was found to be a greater risk for heart attack and stroke than cholesterol. Low vitamin E levels were predictive in 70% of cases for heart attack whereas high cholesterol and high blood pressure accounted for 29% and 25% of the study cases, respectively.
Vitamin E’s ability to protect cell membranes makes it valuable for anyone who is not eating an antioxidant-rich diet and who leads an active lifestyle, since physical exertion increases production of free radicals.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress
- 100% non-GMO formula
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, and tree nuts
- 1 - 2 softgels daily or as directed by a physician
- 150 - 300 days
Cautions or warnings:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you have cardiovascular disease, diabetes or cancer
- Keep out of reach of children
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Blueberry 36:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 120 CapsulesWN3820
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417/50/370mg, 200 softgelsWN5159
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172