SISU B12 1000 mcg Methylcobalamin, 90 tabs
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for an accelerated absorption
- Vitamin B12 levels may be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
- Fast-dissolving sublingual tablet that can be chewed or swallowed
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...1,000 mcg
isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium.
Contains no dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, artificial colours or preservatives.
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid, 120capsWN3813
[Promotional Item] 3x Webber Naturals B12, 1000 mcg Sublingual (Methylcobalamin), 80 Tablets Bonus PackWN3814-S3
Jamieson B12 1000 mcg Sublingual 150 tabsJL7957