SISU B Complex 100, 60 veg caps
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
- Complete, high-potency B complex formula to support overall health
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Formulated for people living with significant stress
- High-potency, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no soy, gluten, peanuts or artificial colours.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
Jamieson Vitamin B Complex 100mg, Timed Release, 225capletsJL9312
Webber Naturals B100 Complex, 90 tablet Bonus SizeWN3812
Webber Naturals B50 Complex 50mg of B Vitamins, 80capsWN3810
Natural Factors Complete Vitamin B, Time Release, 100 mg, 180 tabsNF1142