SISU Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300 mg, 90 Veg Caps
People with diabetes can suffer from various nerve problems (diabetic neuropathy), ranging from pin-pricking sensations to complete loss of feeling. Poor blood sugar control and oxidation contribute to diabetic neuropathy. There are natural antioxidants that improve insulin sensitivity and the body’s ability to process sugar effectively, supporting nerve function. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant derived from coconut oil that helps control the effects of oxidation, which can lead to nerve damage. ALA’s antioxidant effect is multiplied by its ability to “recycle” other antioxidants already used by the body. Studies in diabetics experiencing symptoms of diabetic neuropathy show that ALA supplementation provides significant antioxidant support.
- Fat and water soluble antioxidant
- ALA empowers “used” antioxidants with the power to work again
- Helpful in conditions that are worsened by oxidation, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps combat free radical damage
- The same type of ALA (racemic mixture) used in the human research
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Alpha lipoic acid...300 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, corn, wheat, gluten or peanuts.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Blueberry 36:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 120 CapsulesWN3820
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417/50/370mg, 200 softgelsWN5159
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172