Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force with FibraZyme, 60 vegetarian capsules
What are the signs of enzyme deficiency?The first signs of enzyme deficiency will be disturbed digestion:
• stomach upset, gas, and other forms of indigestion
• Also, chronic illness of any kind & chronic constipation
• Other symptoms may include:
• back pain, stiff neck & shoulders
• chronic fatigue
• yeast infections
• nutritional deficiencies
• slow recovery rate after injury
Animal Source: Pancreatic enzymes are obtained from hog or bovine pancreas. They work in an pH environment of 6.5 to 9.0 as found in the duodenum of the small intestine. They do not help digest food in the stomach and do not spare the body the necessity of providing all of the enzymes needed to digest food
Plant Source: Papaya – papain (pH 2.5-7) and pineapple - bromelain (pH 3-8) fruits
Microbial/fungal Source: The four most common are protease, lipase, amylase and cellulase, the most popular enzymes found in natural food supplements ~ 80% of the market. They are grown in a lab and extracted different aspergillus fungi. More than any other source, they can break down more fat, carbohydrates, and protein (10- 1000x more potent) in the broadest pH range (~pH2-10)
Proteolytic Enzymes provided in Enzyme-Force
• Contains a pH Protease blend (blend of three fungal proteases), papain & bromelain
• Breakdown proteins into amino acids at different pH ranges (between pH 2-10), under many different digestive conditions.
• Protease functions as endo-peptidases & breaks interior peptide bonds at their given pH range of specificity.
• Protease enzymes also help with food allergies or intolerances to animal protein
• Bromelain helps to dissolve the foreign proteins called antigens that are responsible for allergies and inflammation, papain is also known to alleviate the inflammation and pain
Lipolytic Enzymes provided in Enzyme-Force
• Composed of 2 difference types of lipase to breakdown lipids (fats) at different pH ranges (4-7) and at different stages in digestion
• Lipases are used to decompose lipids including triglycerides, phospholipids and sterols into glycerol and free fatty acids
• Responsible for the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients through the intestinal wall
• Lipase enzyme controls the amount of fat being synthesized and that which is burned in the body, reducing adipose tissue (fat stores)
• The lipase enzyme is rather unique in that it selectively helps in the breakdown of fats but without damaging the fat-soluble vitamins or EFA\'s
Carbohydrolytic Enzymes provided in Enzyme-Force
• Carbohydrases breakdown carbohydrates at different pH ranges and at different stages in digestion
• Amylase found in our saliva and functions primarily as a starch-dissolving enzyme, it digests starch (complex carbohydrates) into disaccharide (double sugar) units
• Glucoamylase is added to compliment the presence of amylase in order to further break down or hydrolyze starch at the terminal linkages into simple sugars
• Lactase, a member of the β-galactosidase family of enzymes, hydrolyses milk sugar (lactose) into galactose and glucose.
• Deficiency of the enzyme causes lactose intolerance
• Approximately 70% of the global population cannot tolerate lactose in adulthood
•Alpha-galactosidase hydrolyse a particulaire group of complex sugars (raffinose, stachyose and verbascose) found in legumes, whole grains, as well as in some vegetables into the simple sugars - glucose, galactose and fructose, and the easily digestible disaccharide, sucrose • The enzyme in Beano is alpha-galactosidase
•Invertase (Sucrase) specifically targets sucrose to make fructose and glucose
•Phytase helpful in breaking down phytic acid (IP6) found in plants, especially nuts, seed, grains and cereals (wheat bran contains 4-5%) to inositol and phosphoric acid.
Fibre-digesting enzymes provided in Enzyme-Force
•Cellulase breaks down cellulose and chitin, helps to unbind nutrients attached to cell walls of fibre in both fruits and vegetables
•Beta-gluconase breaks down D-glucan components often associated with grains, such as barley, oats and wheat
•Hemicellulase breaks down hemicellulose, polysaccharides found in plant foods
•Pectinase is specific to the break down of pectin found in many fruits and vegetables.
•Xylanase is a hemicellulase & specifically breaks down soluble fiber as opposed to insoluble fiber
Fibre-digesting Enzymes provided in Enzyme-Force
• FibraZymeTM is unique blend of enzymes designed to break the cell wall bonds of phytate (phytic acid), ß- glucans, and hemicellulose (known as non-starch polysaccharides - NSPs).
• They can act as anti-nutritive factors due to their tendency to bind minerals and other nutrients and prevent intestinal absorption.
• These NSPs are common in many vegetable foods including grains, beans and herbs.
• FibraZymeTM combines the enzymes necessary to hydrolyze the NSPs, increasing the availability of nutrients for absorption.
• FibraZymeTM also can improve absorption from supplements
1 V-CAP CONTAINS:
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2