Natural Factors WellBetX™ Cinnamon Extract, 60 caps
Cinnamon may have long-term benefits for those living with blood glucose imbalances as well as high blood pressure. It has been observed that cinnamon may play a role in lowering systolic blood pressure.
- Improves insulin function
- Improves fasting glucose levels in Type II diabetes
- Long-term use may benefit against diabetic complications
- Helps restore healthy LDL and total cholesterol levels
- May reduce triglyceride levels
- May help reduce blood pressure. Studies show that cinnamon can lower systolic blood pressure.
- USDA laboratory studies show that cinnamon increases levels of 3 proteins needed for normal insulin-signaling processes, a healthy inflammatory response and efficient glucose transportation
Who Should Use It?
- Those considered “pre-diabetic”
- Those with Metabolic Syndrome or Syndrome X
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Weight loss programs, especially for those overweight due to insulin resistance
Cinnulin PFTM cinnamon 20:1 extract
(Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) .............................150 mg
- Due to its effectiveness, WellBetX Cinnamon could have potential interactions with any drug affecting glucose control, insulin or any diabetes medication, requiring lower dosages of such drugs.
- These adjustments should be done under the supervision of a health care practitioner while regularly monitoring blood glucose.
Pregnancy and Nursing: As the effects of a standardized dose of cinnamon has not been evaluated in pregnant and lactating women, it is not recommended at this time unless under the supervision of a health care practitioner.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2