Natural Factors Vitamin A 10,000iu, 90 softgels
As a fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin A promotes healing and boosts the immune system. It benefits the eyes as well as soft tissue. Natural Factors uses advanced molecular distillation processing to protect our fish oils while ensuring that there is no heavy metal or chemical contamination.
- Promotes health immune system function
- Promotes proper visual function, immune system activity, growth and development and reproduction
- Supports the integrity of the skin and mucous membranes
- Helps with the absorption, storage, or transportation of vitamin A
- Prevents malabsorption due to bile acid or pancreatic insufficiency, liver disease, and zinc deficiency
- Helps to fight respiratory infections
- Effective in treating skin conditions associated with excessive formation of keratin like acne, psoriasis, and lichen planus
Vitamin A (fish liver oil) ..............................10,000 IU
- The drugs cholestyramine (Questran), colestipol (Colestid), neomycin (Neo-Fradin), orlistat (Xenical), and mineral oil all interfere with the absorption of vitamin A.
- Using vitamin A at higher dosages in conjunction with synthetic vitamin A derivatives such as isotretinoin (Acutane) and etretinate (Tegison) can result in increased risk of toxicity. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Because high doses of vitamin A during pregnancy can cause birth defects, women of childbearing age should not supplement with more than 5,000 IU of vitamin A per day (beta carotene is a suitable non-toxic alternative). The same warning applies during lactation.
Seniors: Some may be more sensitive to vitamin A toxicity.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2