Natural Factors Unbleached Lecithin 1200 mg, 90 Softgels
Lecithin provides a good source of choline, helpful to the nervous system and liver. Lecithin also aids in the proper digestion and absorption of essential fats and fat-soluble vitamins. Add Unbleached Lecithin to your routine to improve liver function, aid the digestion of fat, help protect arteries from cholesterol buildup and prevent the formation of kidney stones and gallstones.
- Helps prevent the formation of liver and gall stones
- Aids in healthy liver function
- May lower cholesterol
- Cellular support throughout your body
Unbleached lecithin (Glycine max) (soy bean) ....................1200 mg
- Lecithin or phosphatidylcholine is not indicated in patients with depression (unipolar or clinical depression) unless under the supervision of a health care practitioner as high dosage phosphatidylcholine supplementation has been shown to worsen depression in some cases.
- Lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) is generally well-tolerated.
- At higher dosages (i.e. greater than 10 grams) lecithin preparations may cause a reduced appetite, nausea, abdominal bloating, gastrointestinal pain and diarrhea.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Considered safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2