Natural Factors Stress-Relax™ Mental Calmness, 100mg, 60 chewable tabs
Anxiety, the feeling of being over-committed with no time to relax, can all contribute to stress. In our 24/7 world it is easy to get overwhelmed, even anxious as we try to balance the obligations of work, family, finances, and relationships. A general feeling of uncertainty has left us feeling higher levels of anxiety and depression than ever before. Finding balance is not easy.
L-theanine is an amino acid found in tea leaves, particularly green tea (Camellia sinensis), and Mental Calmness contains pure L-theanine (Suntheanine®). Derived from green tea using a specialized enzymatic process, Suntheanine L-theanine does not cause daytime drowsiness. It provides help for persons who have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep because their minds refuse to shut down at night. Being calm also facilitates weight control because emotional stress is a major reason why many over eat.
The effects of L-theanine are truly amazing. Clinical studies have demonstrated that L-theanine reduces stress, improves the quality of sleep, diminishes the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, heightens mental acuity and reduces negative side effects of caffeine. These clinical effects are directly related to L-theanine’s ability to stimulate the production of alpha brain waves as well as reduce beta waves (associated with nervousness, scattered thoughts and hyperactivity).
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety, restoring mental calmness
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep
- Diminishes normal symptoms of PMS (and menopause), particularly the mood swings, anxiety, irritability, and weepiness
- Improves learning performance and concentration
- Reduces negative effects of caffeine, including caffeine over-consumption
- May lower blood pressure
- May support the immune system
- Increases dopamine levels with no known side-effects
- May help ADD in adults and children; studies are presently being conducted and preliminary results are astounding.
- May help with smoking cessation
- Helpful for weight loss
Suntheanine® L-Theanine ......................100 mg
- None known at this time.
- If persons on hypertensive medications or stimulant drugs have any concerns, consult a health care practitioner prior to use; however, the safety of L-theanine has been well established.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Due to lack of studies it is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women at this time, although pregnant and lactating women in oriental countries have absorbed L-theanine from tea with no negative effects.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
- None known at this time.
- If people on hypertensive medications or stimulant drugs have any concerns, consult a health care practitioner prior to use; however, the safety of L-Theanine has been well established.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2