Natural Factors PGX® Daily Ultra Matrix, 240 softgels
This prolongs the after-meal sense of fullness helps normalize blood sugar levels and insulin secretion. By leveling out your sugar absorption, you can eliminate the “blood sugar roller coaster” - when food intake causes excess insulin to be secreted, later causing you to feel hungry due to blood sugar dropping, which then causes you to consume more food, which then causes more insulin secretion, etc. These ups and downs in blood sugar are hard on your body and make it very difficult to lose weight. PGX also increases food viscosity (its gel-like quality), which slows the rate that food is digested and absorbed.
Ongoing research and development involving PGX has led to the development of the PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgel – an advanced delivery system for superior results. The Ultra Matrix technology involves suspending PGX in an MCT-rich oil matrix (medium-chain triglycerides) derived from purified coconut oil. This matrix, when combined with stomach acid, disperses better than any other tested delivery system for soluble or insoluble fibre, including previous forms of PGX. Rapid dispersal substantially increases the potential of PGX Daily as the polysaccharides quickly attract water and thicken quickly providing a profound sense of fullness. This effect is referred to as “acid-induced viscosity” and it begins within minutes of ingesting PGX Daily.
- Normalizing and stabilizing blood sugar
- Lowering insulin secretion
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Lowering after-meal blood sugar levels
- Reducing the glycemic index of meals
- Controlling appetite for healthy weight loss
- Burning body fat
- Balancing cholesterol and reducing triglycerides
- Improving regularity
PGX (PolyGlycopleX®).................................................... 750 mg
Medium chain triglycerides ................................................ 600 mg
Week 1:1–2 softgels 3 times daily
Week 2: 2–4 softgels 3 times daily
Week 3 and beyond:3–6 softgels 3 times daily
- If taking medication, take one hour prior to, or two hours after taking PGX Daily softgels.
- PGX Daily can be used along with insulin or diabetes drugs.
- People with diabetes must monitor their blood glucose and adjust their medication accordingly, as PGX helps control blood glucose and may lessen the need for insulin or other diabetes medications over time.
- Persons with Type I and Type II diabetes should work closely with their prescribing health care practitioner.
- Anyone on a large number of medications that need to be taken with food should discuss PGX Daily with their health care practitioner.
- If you are under 18 years of age or have health concerns, consult your health care practitioner before starting any weight loss program.
Pregnancy and Nursing: As the effects of PGX Daily have not been sufficiently evaluated in pregnant and lactating women, it should only be used under the direction of a health care practitioner. It is also highly inadvisable for a woman to go on a weight loss program (unless suggested by her health care practitioner) while pregnant.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals PGX Daily Singles, 2.5g (30packets)WN3753
Webber Naturals PGX® Daily Ultra Matrix, 150 softgelsWN3751
Webber Naturals PGX Daily 90 softgelsWN3750
Natural Factors WellBetX Mulberry Extract 100 mg, 90 capsNF3584