Natural Factors Panax Ginseng C.A.Meyer, 60 softgels
Extensive clinical studies over the past 20 years show that this ginseng has two main effects. As an adaptogenic, it enhances the body's non-specific response to external stress. It also improves physical and mental performance.
- Helps the body manage stress
- Boosts energy levels
- Enhances mental and physical performance
- May have positive effects on the immune system
Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer extract (root)............................100 mg
(Standardized to 10% ginsenosides)
- Taking ginseng preparations may increase the effectiveness of insulin and drugs that lower blood sugar levels such as glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase). Consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
- Ginseng may interfere with the anticoagulant drug Coumadin® (warfarin).
- People taking Coumadin should not take ginseng unless they are being closely monitored by a health care practitioner.
Pregnancy and Nursing: As the effects of ginseng during pregnancy and lactation have not been sufficiently evaluated, it should not be used during these times.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3