Natural Factors Olive Leaf, 500mg, 15% Oleuropein, 90 capsules
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) extract exerts powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic activity. Anecdotal evidence shows it to be helpful for many stubborn infections. It seems to work particularly well for colds, flu and other respiratory infections.
Components of olive leaf extract have powerful antioxidant activity and have shown to reduce oxidation of harmful LDL cholesterol in animal studies. Researchers suggest that components in olives may be responsible for some of the cardiovascular protective effects of Mediterranean diet.
Each capsule contains:
Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea) ......................500 mg
(Guaranteed minimum 15% oleuropein)
Uses & Benefits
- Antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial function
- Reduces the length and severity of a cold or flu
- Enhances immune system function
- Strong antioxidant
- Theoretically, olive leaf preparations may interfere or enhance drugs used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
- Close monitoring of blood pressure is required in people taking olive oil with any blood pressure lowering drug.
- Discontinue use immediately in the event blood pressure readings increase.
Recommended Adult Dosage
1 capsule 1–4 times daily preferably between meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out or reach of children.
Rice powder, gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
We Also Recommend
Organika Himalayan Bee Propolis, 500mg, 200 capsulesOR2331
Natural Factors Bee Propolis Extract, 500 mg, 90 capsNF3161
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088