Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate, 180 caps
Magnesium is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium is required for the B vitamins to work properly and is absolutely necessary for the utilization of thiamine.
Magnesium is necessary for growth and development, wound healing, immune system function, temperature regulation and many activities of the brain and nervous system. Shaky hands, nervousness, muscle spasms, irregular or rapid heartbeat, all respond favourably to magnesium.
- Helps B vitamins work properly
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Promotes wound healing
- Calms muscle spasms and tight muscles
- Promotes a regular heartbeat
- High-absorption citrate form of magnesium
- Balances the absorption and utilization of calcium
- Supports in the formation and maintenance of healthy bone
Magnesium (citrate)...................................150 mg
- There are many drugs that appear to adversely affect magnesium status.
- Most notable are many diuretics, insulin, and digitalis.
Infants: 0-0.5 year 40 mg, 0.5-1 year 60 mg
Children: 1-3 years 80 mg, 4-6 years 120 mg, 7-10 years 170 mg
Pregnancy and Nursing: Considered safe at the Recommended Dietary Allowance of 350 mg daily.
Seniors: Elderly persons who take many magnesium-containing laxatives and antacids may develop toxicity symptoms.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2