Natural Factors Grape Seed Extract, 100mg, 90 caps
Polyphenols in grape seed are leucoanthocyanins or proanthocyanidins. These flavonoids help to strengthen blood vessels, increasing the tone and elasticity of capillary walls, enhance the effect of vitamin C, and help to quench free radicals. That is why grape seed leucoanthocyanins or proanthocyanidins may be useful in a number of disorders. They improve the biochemical properties of blood vessels, and help different types of vascular disorders including capillary fragility, peripheral chronic venous insufficiency and microangiopathy of the retina.
GrapeSeedRich may help allergy sufferers because the leucoanthocyanins exert an inhibiting effect on histamine release, suppressing allergy symptoms.
Grape seed has been shown to be helpful against mild and severe artherosclerosis when rabbits were fed a cholesterol-rich diet. It also helped to protect the rabbit heart against ischemica/reperfusion injury.
- Non-GMO grape seeds
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by strengthening capillaries and protecting vascular cells from oxidative stress
- Neutralizes free radicals more effectively than vitamins C and E
- Enhances the antioxidant effect of vitamins, potentially reducing genetic mutations that may cause degenerative diseases
- Improves night vision and reduces eye strain
- Improves mental acuity and decreases the risk of stroke due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier to reduce free radical damage in the blood vessels of the brain
- Prevents or eases allergies, asthma, emphysema, and sinusitis
- Helps repair collagen for smooth, supple, wrinkle-free skin
GrapeSeedRichTM Concentrate 100:1 (Vitis vinifera) (seed).............100 mg
(Guaranteed minimum 95% Polyphenols & 80% Proanthocyanadins)
- None known.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Generally regarded as safe. However, as the effects of PCOs (procyanidolic oligomers, found in grape seed extract and pycnogenol) during pregnancy and lactation have not been sufficiently evaluated, it should not be used during these times unless directed by a health care practitioner.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU, 120 Softgels BonusWN3800