Natural Factors Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfates 900mg, 60 capsules
Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally found in cartilage where it performs three important functions that keep cartilage healthy:
- It performs a bit like a magnet as it attracts previous water, including nutrient-rich fluid into cartilage. Not enough water in cartilage can cause dryness, pain and loss of nutrients in the joints. It works well with glucosamine to improve cartilage and joint structural integrity.
- Chondroitin supplies other nutrients to joint connective tissue.
- It inhibits the body's formation of enzymes that break down joint tissue.
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation of joints
- Promotes proper lubrication of joints
- May help with range of motion
Glucosamine sulfate (potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton).......500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (sodium from bovine cartilage)................................................400 mg
- There have been no reports of any adverse drug interactions with glucosamine sulfate.
- The only caveat is that individuals taking diuretics may need to take higher dosages (e.g. 20 mg per kilogram [2.2 pounds] body weight daily).
Pregnancy and Nursing: Considered safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3