Natural Factors BlueRich Blueberry, 500mg, 90 softgel
Blueberry anthocyanins increase capillary integrity, inhibit free radical damage and improve the tone of the vascular system to stimulate better blood flow. This can help prevent diabetic neuropathy which causes eye, kidney and nerve damage.
- Slows cognitive decline
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers high blood pressure
- May prevent certain cancers. In test tube studies anthocyanins have been shown to have anticancer properties, particularly against breast and cervical cancer cells.
- Prevents urinary tract infections, similar to the benefits of cranberry
- Delays the effects of aging
BlueRich® blueberry concentrate 36:1 (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit).........500 mg
(Standardized to 2.5% anthocyanins)
Soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), yellow beeswax, lecithin
- Those using anticoagulants like warfarin or antiplatelet aggregating drugs like Plavix should use blueberry with caution.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Blueberries are considered safe during pregnancy and lactation. If there are concerns, consult with a health care practitioner.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417/50/370mg, 200 softgelsWN5159
Webber Naturals Blueberry 36:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 120 CapsulesWN3820