Natural Factors BlueRich Blueberry, 500mg, 90 softgel
Blueberry anthocyanins increase capillary integrity, inhibit free radical damage and improve the tone of the vascular system to stimulate better blood flow. This can help prevent diabetic neuropathy which causes eye, kidney and nerve damage.
- Slows cognitive decline
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Prevents urinary tract infections, similar to the benefits of cranberry
- Delays the effects of aging
BlueRich® blueberry concentrate 36:1 (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit).........500 mg
(Standardized to 2.5% anthocyanins)
Soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), yellow beeswax, lecithin
- Those using anticoagulants like warfarin or antiplatelet aggregating drugs like Plavix should use blueberry with caution.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Blueberries are considered safe during pregnancy and lactation. If there are concerns, consult with a health care practitioner.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU, 120 Softgels BonusWN3800