Natural Factors BlueRich Blueberry, 500mg, 180 softgel
Blueberry anthocyanins increase capillary integrity, inhibit free radical damage and improve the tone of the vascular system to stimulate better blood flow. This can help prevent diabetic neuropathy which causes eye, kidney and nerve damage.
- Slows cognitive decline
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers high blood pressure
- May prevent certain cancers. In test tube studies anthocyanins have been shown to have anticancer properties, particularly against breast and cervical cancer cells.
- Prevents urinary tract infections, similar to the benefits of cranberry
- Delays the effects of aging
BlueRich® blueberry concentrate 36:1 (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit).........500 mg
(Standardized to 2.5% anthocyanins)
spybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), yellow beeswax, lecithin
- Those using anticoagulants like warfarin or antiplatelet aggregating drugs like Plavix should use blueberry with caution.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Children: Considered safe for children.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Blueberries are considered safe during pregnancy and lactation. If there are concerns, consult with a health care practitioner.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
NATVD.COM ships Natural Factors products directly from Canada. Customers from Hong Kong to Ireland & Sydney to Cape Town all have enjoyed our service. Natural Vitamin Direct is a trusted mail order distributor of Natural Factors products since 1997.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Blueberry 36:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 120 CapsulesWN3820
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417/50/370mg, 200 softgelsWN5159
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172