Natural Factors Anti-Viral Formula, 50ml
Echinamide is a super-extracted Echinacea purpurea liquid that guarantees the high levels of alkylamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid, the three key actives responsible for echinacea's effectiveness in clinical studies. Echinamide contains these actives in a base of the whole herb Echinacea purpurea.
Not all echinacea products are as effective as Echinamide. It has been clinically tested and proven to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold. The Anti-Viral formula combines the power of Echinamide with other potent herbs to fight viruses and strengthen your immunity. This incredibly potent herbal formula, also available in liquid, is used to stop a cold, flu or other virus in its tracks.
- Helps to shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Enhanced immune function
For regular immune support, 2 droppers of 0.5 mL 2 times daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Theoretically, echinacea may interfere with drugs that are purposely used to suppress the immune system such as cyclophosphamide, used in patients who have had organ transplants to prevent the immune system from rejecting the transplanted organ.
- Echinacea should not be used by people with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or human-immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Echinacea use may lead to stimulation of viral replication. Until more research is done, most experts recommend not using echinacea effects in HIV infection.
- Allergic reactions have been reported in people who are allergic to other members of plants in the Compositae family (daisy, ragweed, marigolds, etc.)
- People with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and multiple sclerosis should avoid long-term use of echinacea.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Although echinacea is considered safe, the other herbs in this formula have not been sufficiently evaluated, so this formula should not be used during these times.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Organika Himalayan Bee Propolis, 500mg, 200 capsulesOR2331
Natural Factors Bee Propolis Extract, 500 mg, 90 capsNF3161
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088