Kirkland Signature B100 Complex Tablets, 300 tables
Featuring 100 mg of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, and pantothenic acid (B5), this timed-release formula offers broad B vitamin coverage by including 100 mcg of vitamin B12, 100 mcg of biotin, 1 mg of folic acid, and 100 mg each of choline and inositol.
Because Kirkland Signature B100 Complex is time-released, you will enjoy continual absorption throughout the day. This allows you to take fewer pills and enjoy the nutritional benefits of the B vitamin formulation for a longer period of time when compared to traditional, non-timed-release tablets.
The B vitamins work synergistically to help the body release energy from food, and a daily B-vitamin complex is especially helpful in supporting and maintaining good overall health (2).
Vitamins B6 and B12, folic acid, and choline may also help provide support in maintaining optimum cardiovascular and cognitive health (3,4,5).
Features and Benefits:
- Helps form red blood cells
- Helps prevent vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, and biotin deficiencies
- Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- New timed-release formula
- No gluten
- No sodium
- No yeast
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No artificial preservatives
- No lactose
- No hydrogenated oils
- No gelatin
- No GMOs
- NPN 80063277
- Adult dosage (19 years and older): 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician
- 300 days
Cautions or Warnings:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking methotrexate or seizure medications.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- Keep at room temperature in a dark, dry place.
We Also Recommend
Natural Factors Folic Acid 1 mg, 180 tabsNF1271
Jamieson Vitamin B Complex 100mg, Timed Release, 225capletsJL9312
Webber Naturals B100 Complex Tab 140WN3689
Webber Naturals B100 Complex, 90 tablet Bonus SizeWN3812