Timed Release Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) 1,200 mcg assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy production. It supports a healthy cardiovascular system, blood cells and tissues. This product assists in the synthesis of essential fatty acids for maintaining myelin and it plays an important role in healthy function of the immune and central nervous systems.
Jamieson's Timed Release Vitamin B12 1,200 mcg contains a high-quality source of Vitamin B12 that is processed without heat or solvents to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of this important nutrient. The special time-diffused tablets provide gradual release of Vitamin B12 over six to eight hours.
Product colour may vary due to natural changes in the colour of raw materials.
- Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy production
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system, blood cells and tissues
- Assists in the synthesis of essential fatty acids for maintaining myelin
- Plays an important role in healthy immune system and central nervous system function
- Ensures continuous synthesis of DNA, the genetic material in all cells
Each caplet contains:
Vitamin B12 ........................1,200 mcg
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate; Coating: Hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax.
1 caplet, 1 time per day, with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
- Toxicity, Adverse Reactions and Side Effects: None known when taken as directed.
Vitamin B12 may improve the effects of depression in individuals taking anti-cholinergic drugs.
Warnings and Precautions: Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from children. It is important to ensure adequate folic acid intake with supplemental Vitamin B12 use, because a high intake of one of these vitamins can mask a deficiency of the other.