Holista Certified Organic Oil of Oregano, Regular Strength 36% Carvacrol, 25mL
The safety and effectiveness of oil of oregano has been demonstrated by its use as a herbal remedy for thousands of years. Now, modern medical research has confirmed oil of oregano as an important natural health supplement.
Holista Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from this wild-crafted Mediterranean species. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using gentle steam distillation to ensure potency and purity. Because pure oil of oregano is too potent to be used full strength, it is blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil. This is the ideal ratio for enabling the body to assimilate the oil of oregano.
- Hand-picked, wild-crafted Origanum vulgare oregano
- Certified organic product status
- The whole herb is used to provide the natural synergy of active ingredients
- Gently steam distilled for maximum purity and potency
- Minimum 80% carvacrol guaranteed
- Blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil for improved absorption of the oil of oregano
- Free from chemical contaminants and preservatives
- Protecting against pathogenic microbes, including bacteria, yeast, fungi and parasites
- Providing antioxidant protection
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving seasonal allergies
- Relieving chronic muscle aches and pains (when used topically)
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
Each 5 drops (0.15 mL) contain
Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) aerial 27.5 mg (36% Carvacrol).
Non-medicinal ingredient: Olive oil.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours; wheat or yeast.
Four drops daily mixed with water or as recommended by a physician.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children
We Also Recommend
Holista Certified Organic Oil of Oregano, Extra Strength 80% Carvacrol, 25mLHO0535
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088