Organika Enhanced Collagen Powder, Original, 500g
- Supports skin rejuvenation, hydration and texture
- Strengthens and promotes the growth of hair and nails
- Helps maintain healthy joints
- Supports gut health and weight management
collagen is the most plentiful form of protein in your body, and acts like the “glue” that holds it together. With age, collagen formation declines naturally, leading to a loss of elasticity, strength, and tone throughout the body. Organika’s Enhanced Collagen helps address low collagen levels by providing you with peptides, the building blocks of collagen, contributing to many aspects of your overall health, such as:
Increases the elasticity and moisture in your skin, and also helps reduce UVB damage and signs of photoaging.
JOINT AND BONE HEALTH
Helps maintain healthy cartilage in the joints, improving function and reducing symptoms of joint pain.
Provides you with the amino acid glutamine, which is essential in supporting leaky gut symptoms.
With over 17 amino acids and 9 g of protein per serving, Enhanced Collagen supports the growth and reparation of lean muscle mass in your body.
Did you know that Enhanced Collagen contains hydrolyzed, grass-fed collagen, and nothing else? Find out more under “Ingredients”!
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptides) (Bovine Skin)
- Sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free American cattle
AMINO ACID PROFILE:
- Alanine 8.1% (810 mg)
- Arginine 8.1% (810mg)
- Aspartic Acid 5.5% (550 mg)
- Glutamic Acid 10.4% (1,040 mg)
- Glycine 23.2% (2,320 mg)
- Histidine 0.7% (70 mg)
- Hydroxylysine 0.6% (60 mg)
- Hydroxyproline 9.4% (940 mg)
- Isoleucine 1.6% (160 mg)
- Leucine 3.1% (310 mg)
- Lysine 3.9% (390 mg)
- Methionine 0.8% (80 mg)
- Phenylalanine 2.3% (230 mg)
- Proline 14% (1,400 mg)
- Serine 3.5% (350 mg)
- Threonine 2.1% (210 mg)
- Valine 2.7% (270 mg)
HOW TO USE
- Mix into your favourite hot or cold drinks
- Add to smoothies, cooking, or baking
- Completely flavourless and odourless
Mix 2 scoops (approximately 10 g) in half a cup or more of your favourite hot or cold drinks. Enhanced Collagen is virtually tasteless and can be used in desserts, baking, smoothies and cooking as well.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
We Also Recommend
Holista Restorativ Celadrin Cream, 40gHO0366
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU, 120 Softgels BonusWN3800
Organika High Potency Salmon Collagen, 500mg, 90 capsulesOR1202
Bill Natural Sources Lamb Placenta Facial Moisturizer with Royal Jelly & Vitamin E, 100 GelcapsBB6076