Essiac Traditional Herbal Medicine, 42.5g Powder
ESSIAC® Powder is made from Rene Caisse's original ESSIAC® tea formula.
ESSIAC® is an herbal formula which helps support your health and well being. Regular users may want to consider using the ESSIAC®Program as guidance to ensure that a consistent regime is followed. Below are the daily suggested amounts.
Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) -
Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) -
Indian Rhubarb Root- (Rheum officinale) -
Slippery Elm Inner Bark (Ulmus Vulva) -
2-4 ounces (60-120 ml) twice daily
- No food 1 hour before and after consuming ESSIAC®
- No juices 30 minutes before and after consuming ESSIAC®
- Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or infants
How do I prepare the ESSIAC® Tea?
- Add one bottle of ESSIAC® to 88 fl oz (approx. 2.5 liters) of water in a covered vessel. Use filtered, distilled or spring water. Use stainless steel or glassware. Do not use an aluminium vessel.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat, keep covered and let stand for 4 hours to increase potency.
- Bring to a boil again and then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat. Scald, or dishwasher clean, a tall narrow container and pour in the ESSIAC®. Cover, refrigerate and let stand overnight to increase potency. A small amount of sediment may be present in the final ESSIAC® tea. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave.
How much does the ESSIAC® Powder formula make?
One bottle (1.5 oz) of ESSIAC® Powder makes approx. 72 fl oz (2 liters) of ESSIAC®.
How long will one bottle last?
One bottle will last 1-2 weeks, depending on the daily intake.
How long will the ESSIAC® tea keep?
Unopened bottled ESSIAC® Powder formula will keep for approximately two years. Once the ESSIAC® tea has been prepared, it will retain its potency and freshness for approximately 6 weeks, stored in the refrigerator.
What does it taste like?
ESSIAC® tastes like an herbal tea. The ESSIAC® powder formula may be sweetened with honey, if desired.
Always read the label for full list of cautions and warnings. Please consult a health care practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
We Also Recommend
6 x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 caps BundleWN5255-S6
2 x Webber Naturals Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase™, 180 caplets BundleWN5104-S2
Natural Factors Folic Acid 1 mg, 180 tabsNF1271
6 x Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, 90 caps BundleWN3337-S6