Essiac Traditional Herbal Medicine, 42.5g Powder
- Can be used to help support the Immune System, clean and detoxify the blood and vital organs,
- Help prevent the onset of everything from colds to more serious health concerns.
ESSIAC® herbs are grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides. Used in Canada and exported worldwide. GMP compliance.
The four main herbs that make up ESSIAC® are Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm Inner Bark, and Indian Rhubarb Root. The four herbs may help normalize body systems by cleansing the blood, purging toxic build up, promoting cell repair and aiding in effective assimilation and elimination. Sheep Sorrel acts on the endocrine system. Burdock Root apparently eliminates free radicals and purifies the blood. Slippery Elm is believed to dissolve mucus deposits in tissue, glands and nerve channels, soothing inflamed membranes and organs. Indian Rhubarb reportedly helps the body, especially the liver rid itself of wastes and toxins.
Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) - Used traditionally to help reduce mucus, maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract, stimulate a healthy immune response, for weak digestion, as a diuretic for water retention and to sweat out toxins through the skin. It has vitamin A and selenium to help reduce free radicals and its chromium content helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) - Used in traditional folk herbalism to cool the body, create sweating and detoxification through the skin; as a diuretic useful in maintaining a healthy kidney and urinary functions. It is rich in vitamins and trace minerals (ascorbic acid, mineral oxides, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, silicon and rutin. It is thought to nourish the glandular system.
Indian Rhubarb Root- (Rheum officinale) - Used traditionally in small amounts, this herb acts as a gentle laxative and helps purge the liver of toxic buildup and waste. It helps neutralize acids due to indigestion. Its malic acid also carries oxygen to all parts of the body, aiding in healing and promoting a positive and balancing effect upon the whole digestive system.
Slippery Elm Inner Bark (Ulmus Vulva) - North American species of tree, the bark of which is traditionally used in folk medicine because it contains large amounts of tannins and mucilages. One of the world's best-known herbal remedies, believed to dissolve mucus deposits in tissue, glands and nerve channels. The inner bark, rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins A, B, C, K feeds and soothes organs, tissues and mucous membranes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: One unit (approx. 1.5 oz/43 g) of ESSIAC® Powder, the original proprietary herbal formula, makes approx. 72 fl oz (2 liters) of ESSIAC®.
PREPARATION BY DECOCTION:
- Add one unit of ESSIAC® to 88 oz (approx. 2.5 liters) of water in a covered vessel. Use filtered, distilled or spring water. Use stainless steel or glassware. Do not use an aluminum vessel.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat, keep covered and let stand for 4 hours to attain maximum potency.
- Bring to a boil again and then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat. Cover, refrigerate and let stand for 6-8 hours to increase potency and to allow the sediment to settle out.
- Scald, or dishwasher clean, a glass (preferably use many twist closed preserve type jars) or plastic container. Pour liquid out of the sediment, close and store in a refrigerator. A small amount of sediment may be present in the final ESSIAC® liquid. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave.
- ESSIAC® is an organic, non-toxic, drug free herbal remedy which contains no additives or preservatives. The botanicals used in ESSIAC® have not been treated with herbicides or pesticides.
Daily Usage (Powder) Use ESSIAC® for twelve consecutive weeks.
2 oz. (60 ml) every 12 hrs.
2 fl oz-4 fl oz (60-120 ml) twice daily
1 fl oz. (30 ml) every 12 hrs. for daily well-being
- No Food or Drink 1 Hour Before or After Taking ESSIAC®
- Not to be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers or infants.
Sediment: There will be sediment in the bottom of the vessel after the preparation. The sediment, when separated from the ESSIAC® can be applied topically like a poultice to that area of the body for skin problems or skin conditions, twice daily.
Do not take it if you have kidney stones or arthritis or gastrointestinal disorders including intestinal obstruction or appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis. Do not use it if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, if you take oral medication and/or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 caps EXP: 2024/10WN5255-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase™, 180 capletsWN5104-S2