Bee Happy 100% Canadian Bee Pollen Granule 150 g
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Energy Enhancer - The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue
- Skin soother - bee pollen aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema
- Respiratory System - the bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma
- Treating Allergies - pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. It was tested and confirmed bee pollen is effective
- Digestive System- Bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting nutrients from foods eaten.
- Immune System Booster- Pollen supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has properties to protect the body from contracting viruses and protect the cells from damaging oxidation.
- Treats addictions - Used for healing cravings and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Good for weight management
- Supports the Cardiovascular system - Bee pollen contains large amounts of Rutin which helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels
- Prostate Aid- Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen, reducing inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
- Infertility Problems- Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, may begin to assist in accelerating pregnancy as well as a hormonal booster.
How to Consume Effectively
Bee pollen is a food and acts faster and more effectively when taken at mealtime and especially with fruit, which lets it gently perform a little cleansing of the intestinal flora.
A spoonful at breakfast, preferably taken with a piece of fruit: the fruit fibers (raw hemicellulose) reinforce the activity of fresh pollen. You’ll be pleased to know that bee keepers are able to remove pollen from hives without harming the bees or disturbing their routine.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Sale price $12.40 $12.40
Webber Naturals Blueberry Plus 500mg/50mg with Bilberry 120 v-capsWN5172
Regular price $23.99 $23.99
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU, 120 Softgels BonusWN3800
Sale price $11.20 $11.20