Webber Naturals Children's Omega-3, 120 softgels
Children require the omega-3 fatty acids called EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) for healthy physical and mental development. EPA and DHA can be made in the body from omega-3 bearing vegetable oils, or supplied in ocean fish oils. However, over the last 20 or so years social and family standards for childhood nutrition have permitted significant percents of daily calories to come from foods that do not support the robust in-body production of EPA and DHA needed for optimal physical and mental development.
Many children today suffer from health conditions related to EPA and DHA deficits. Examples include attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD), aggressive/hostility behavior, and bronchial asthma. Also, adequacy in EPA and DHA facilitates the full potential of visual and cognitive development and reduces risk for childhood Type 2 diabetes. Supplementation with EPA and DHA over 3 to 12 months may improve the life quality of children with cystic fibrosis, and lessen the hyperactivity and stereotype seen in autism.
This product assists parents in the difficult task of ensuring that their children receive adequacy in EPA and DHA. Each softgel supplies 100 mg of EPA and 50 mg DHA, with natural orange flavoring for chewing when required.
For children too small to chew, squeeze the softgel contents into food. This ocean fish oil is ultra purified by molecular distillation, a state of the art method for removing toxic metals and organic substances. Please see label for recommended amounts.
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Promotes healthy triglycerides levels
- May provide improvement to those with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Facilitates visual and cognitive development
- Reduces risk for childhood Type 2 Diabetes
Fish Oil Concentrate* (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel) 250 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 150 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 100 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 50 mg
*Molecularly distilled, ultra purified.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural orange flavour), natural orange flavour, vitamin E.
- Initiating fish oil supplements after being stabilized on anticoagulant therapy is contraindicated unless supervised by a physician.
- Supplementation with fish oil is contraindicated for at least one week before surgery.
- Supplementation of fish oil is contraindicated in those who have hemophilia.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2