SISU Vitamin B12 1000 mcg cyanobalamin 60 vcap
Sisu Vitamin B12 with pure cyancobalamin supports red blood cell formulation. Together with vitamin B6 and folic acid, vitamin B12 helps control homocysteine levels in the body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with cardiovascular disease, pregnancy complications, neurological disorders and osteoporosis. Vitamin B12 supplementation may be particularly beneficial for vegetarians, vegans, and people suffering from age-related degenerative conditions.
- Pure cyanocobalamin
- Supports red blood cell formation
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)1,000 mcg
- microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), dicalcium phosphate.
- Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Together with vitamin B6 and folic acid, vitamin B12 is one of the powerhouse trio of B vitamins that help to decrease and normalize the homocysteine levels in our body. Increased homocysteine levels are associated with the build-up of plaques in the artery walls (atherosclerosis), which can lead to heart disease or stroke, as well as complications in pregnancies, neurological disorders, and osteoporosis. Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended at any age, but it may be particularly benefi cial for older people who suffer from age-related degenerative conditions, and for people who have a vegetarian or a vegan diet as it is found in meat and seafood.
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin B12 levels may be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives and drugs
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
- High levels of folic acid can mask vitamin B12 deficiency, therefore it is recommended to take vitamin B12 with a folic acid supplement
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid, 120capsWN3813
[Promotional Item] 3x Webber Naturals B12, 1000 mcg Sublingual (Methylcobalamin), 80 Tablets Bonus PackWN3814-S3
Jamieson B12 1000 mcg Sublingual 150 tabsJL7957