SISU Ester ACES®, 120 caps
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease, therefore it is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. SISU Ester ACES combines the three most potent antioxidant vitamins and one mineral to support the immune system and protect against oxidative stress.
- Synergistic combination of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals; vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for long lasting protection
- Selenium and vitamin E work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- High incidence of cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and is essential to eye health
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsules
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of glutenGood Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Ester-C® (logo) and Ester-C are reg. TMs; and Can. Pats. 2,420,548, 2,275,420; U.S. Pat. 6,197,813 are owned by The Ester C Company.
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...250 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Beta carotene...1,500 mcg RAE
equivalent to 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) beta carotene
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)...134 mg AT
equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity
Selenium (sodium selenite)...50 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or peanuts.
Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6