SISU CinnaMax - 20:1 extract 60Veg caps
A staple of traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon bark extract has a long history of being used to control blood sugar and as part of a weight management program. This highly potent Cinnamomum cassia extract is concentrated to therapeutic levels to help improve insulin sensitivity and support a healthy blood glucose balance.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism
- Helps improve insulin sensitivity
- High-potency extract
- Cinnamomum cassia as used in the clinical trials
Cassia cinnamon, (20:1) extract(Cinnamomum aromaticum) (stem bark inner, trunk bark) equivalent to 3,000 mg cinnamon150 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Take 1 capsule 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
- Dairy, wheat, gluten, or corn
Information is source from the Sisu website.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6