Organika Himalayan Bee Propolis, 500mg, 100 capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bee Propolis also known as “bee glue”, is produced by bees from plant and tree resins which are then mixed with some of the bee’s glandular excretions. The resulting material, which is spread around the hive walls, is a surprisingly effective shield against bacteria and viruses that could endanger the health of the hive.
Throughout history, humans have taken a lesson from the bees and used propolis for their own protection and healing – both inside and out. Hippocrates, the Greek physician and “father of medicine “prescribed bee propolis to aid in the healing of cores and skin ulcers. Research has also looked at how propolis can fight infection and boost immune response when taken internally.
Scientific analysis of propolis reveals that it contains trace minerals, vitamins and amino acids that is rich in bioflavonoid. Other active ingredients include terpenes, caffeic acids and phenols which are potent antioxidant compounds.
Research shows that propolis has amazing antibacterial action. It is believed that it interrupts the energy of bacterial cells, rendering them unable to move and multiply.
Many people prefer liquid preparations which are more quickly and easily absorbed, and are often easier for children or the elderly to ingest than capsules. Both alcohol and alcohol free preparations are available.
- Bee propolis is high in B-complex vitamins, as well as at least four other vitamins including C, E and A.
- It is high in flavonoids, minerals and trace elements
- It is considered as a natural antibiotic
Each capsule contains:
Bee Propolis (Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.)) ...... 500 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin (capsule).
Take 1 capsule per day with a glass of water.
- Consult a health care practitioner to use beyond 1 month
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use immediately.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat or soya.
We Also Recommend
Holista Certified Organic Oil of Oregano, Extra Strength 80% Carvacrol, 25mLHO0535
Regular price $20.99 $20.99
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088
Regular price $11.00 $11.00