Natural Factors Ginger Root Extract, 1200mg, 90 vegetarian capsules
According to author Daniel Mowrey, "Ginger is the perfect remedy for acute nausea if you take enough to do the job. The biggest mistake people make in trying to use ginger root is not taking enough."
Ginger also reduces platelet stickiness in the blood, aiding circulation. It also exerts mild anti-inflammatory actions. In Ayurvedic medicine ginger is used to treat inflammatory joint diseases such as arthritis.
Settles an upset stomach
Relieves nausea, motion sickness and dizziness
Ginger 4:1 extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)................... 250 mg
(Equivalent to 1000 mg dried herb)
Ginger powder (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)....................... 200 mg
For relieving digestive upset: 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ginger has been shown in some studies to lessen nausea due to chemotherapy drugs and anesthesia.
- Ginger is usually well-tolerated at recommended dosages.
- At higher dosages, single dosages of 6,000 mg or more, powdered dried ginger has been shown to irritate the lining of the stomach.
- This action may cause some gastric distress and ultimately could lead to ulcer formation.
- Therefore, it is recommended that dosages on an empty stomach be less than 6,000 mg.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Considered safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2