Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE™ Extract - Natural Berry, Alcohol Free, 50 ml
Echinamide describes a patented, super-extracted Echinacea purpurea liquid that guarantees high levels of alkylamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid (together or individually) in an alcohol free tincture. These are the three key actives that are responsible for echinacea's effectiveness in clinical studies and that contribute to make echinacea one of the world's most popular herbs for immune support.
Echinamide contains these actives in a base of the whole herb, so that none of the minor actives are missing. A proprietary double extraction process obtains the water-extracted polysaccharides and cichoric acid, as well as the alcohol-extracted alkylamides. We prefer to use Echinacea purpurea because this species contains the highest levels of alkylamides, cichoric acid and polysaccharides. Not all echinacea products qualify to be called Echinamide.
- Effective immune support
- Helps to shorten the duration of cold and flu
- Alcohol free
- 100% natural
- Certified organic
- Delicious natural flavour
High potency extract of fresh echinacea flowers and roots.
- Echinacea should not be used by people with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or human-immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Echinacea use may lead to stimulation of viral replication. Until more research is done, most experts recommend not using echinacea effects in HIV infection.
- Allergic reactions have been reported in people who are allergic to other members of plants in the Compositae family (daisy, ragweed, marigolds, etc.)
- Since echinacea can enhance immune function, it must not be used in people who have had organ transplants or who are taking drugs to purposely suppress the immune system like cyclophosphamide.
- People with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and multiple sclerosis should avoid long-term use of echinacea.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Echinacea is considered safe through pregnancy and lactation, consult with your health care practitioner if there are any concerns.
Seniors: No special precautions known.
We Also Recommend
Organika Himalayan Bee Propolis, 500mg, 200 capsulesOR2331
Natural Factors Bee Propolis Extract, 500 mg, 90 capsNF3161
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088