Natural Factors AcaiRich™, 500mg, 90 caps
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial studied the antioxidant effectiveness of a juice blend containing mostly acai. The acai juice was found to increase antioxidants in the blood stream about one to two hours after consumption. The study also found the acai inhibited the oxidation of lipids, thus reducing damage to cell walls.
AcaiRich is made from wild organic acai berries that are sustainably harvested and processed within 24 hours. This super strength 4:1 concentrate delivers one of the highest available potencies. Acai berries have a high ORAC value and diverse range of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and phytonutrients.
- Reduces free radical damage to the body’s cells
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and other degenerative conditions
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases
- Increases energy levels
- Improves mental concentration
- Reduces inflammation that contributes to allergies and autoimmune diseases
Acai 4:1 extract (Euterpe oleracea) (fruit).........500 mg
- May interfere with certain chemotherapy drugs due to its antioxidant effects. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if receiving chemotherapy.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Concentrated acai has not been studied in pregnant and nursing women. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin C Time Release 1000 mg 150 TabletsWN3272
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417/50/370mg, 200 softgelsWN5159
Natural Factors Vitamin C - Time Release, 1000 mg with 100mg Citrus Bioflavonoids, 180 tabsNF1342