Sisu Vitamin E 400IU, 90 softgels
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, if accelerated, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals can increase oxidation, which generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin E is a primary, fat-soluble antioxidant that protects the cells. In food, it is found in nuts, seeds, avocado, eggs and leafy greens. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health.
- Natural vitamin E in a base of soybean oil
- Works with other antioxidants such as selenium to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- nhibits oxidation, blood clotting and is a factor in cardiovascular health
- Deficiency is linked to neurological conditions
- High-potency capsule, convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Each soft gelatin capsule contains
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)……… 400 IU
Capsule shell: glycerin, purified water, gelatin.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts or artificial preservatives.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU, 120 Softgels BonusWN3800
Sale price $10.84 $10.84
Organika Enhanced Collagen powder, Original, 500gOR1828
Sale price $42.99 $42.99
Organika High Potency Salmon Collagen, 500mg, 90 capsulesOR1202
Sale price $22.99 $22.99