SISU Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 90 veg caps
The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to perform properly and maintain cognitive function. Steady and adequate blood circulation to the brain is what delivers these essentials. Weakened blood flow to the brain can result in dizziness, irritability, lack of concentration, and deteriorating memory. Vinpocetine is a herbal extract that improves blood flow to the brain, supporting a variety of brain functions, including memory. Studies show that Vinpocetine may improve blood flow and glucose uptake in areas of the brain that have been compromised by stroke.
- High-potency extract of the periwinkle plant standardized to contain 10 mg pure Vinpocetine in a base of soybean oil
- May help improve blood flow and oxygenation, memory, and cognitive function
- May help improve short-term memory
- May improve blood flow to the eyes and help treat age-related macular degeneration
- Small, easy-to-swallow, soft gelatin capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
derived from the periwinkle (Vinca minor) whole plant
Non-medicinal ingredients: soy lecithin, soybean oil, beeswax.
Capsule shell: glycerin, purified water, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Contains no dairy, corn, wheat, peanuts or preservatives.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2