You have a fascinating, vibrant, and active life! Don’t let occasional joint pain or stiffness take you out of play. SISU No. 7 Joint Complex is the next generation alternative after glucosamine to increase mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in sensitive joints. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. This breakthrough formulation brings together 7 bio-active nutrients that work together in just 7 days to relieve joint pain and stiffness so you can get back into the action - without the potential side effects and risks of over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatories and pain-killers.
- Combination of 7 joint health ingredients, boswellia extract, collagen, Ester-C®, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne
- Standardized 5-Loxin Advanced® boswellia extract lowers the enzyme that stimulates the production of inflammation-causing mediators in the body
- Clinically proven to reduce joint pain and stiffness within 7 days
- UC II® un-denatured type II collagen interrupts the inflammation pathway at the source; it acts as an immune modulator and can hinder the immune system from breaking down cartilage
- Clinically proven to be two to three times more effective in reducing pain, increasing flexibility, and improving morning stiffness than a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Vitamin C is a key constituent required for the formation of collagen
- Ester-C® is non-acidic and has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Enhanced with supporting nutrients: white willow and ginger extracts to help with pain relief, turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties, and cayenne used as a synergistic nutrient to help prime the digestive system for a better absorption
Unique combination of therapeutic and supporting ingredients for a broad- spectrum, synergistic effect
Convenient daily dose of 1 fast-dissolving capsule
Premium 5-Loxin Advanced® brand boswellia extract, proven in clinical research to provide better results than another branded boswellia extract and placebo
Premium UC II® standardized cartilage providing un-denatured type II collagen, with no chemicals or high temperatures used in the manufacturing
Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
Good Manufacturing Practices standards
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin...100 mg
standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl 11-keto-beta boswellic acid (AKBA) 5-Loxin Advanced™ brand
Undenatured type II collagen...10 mg
UC II® brand standardized cartilage
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...100 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome...50 mg
4:1 extract, QCE 200 mg (equivalent to 200 mg dried herb)
White willow (Salix alba) stem bark...35 mg
5:1 extract, QCE 175 mg (equivalent to 175 mg dried herb)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome...35 mg
4:1 extract, QCE 140 mg (equivalent to 140 mg dried herb)
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit...22 mg
silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, wheat, or peanuts.
Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.