Organika Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder-Memory, 100g
Known as a nootropic, Lion’s Mane is about to become your best study buddy. Add this organic, water-extracted powder to your coffee, smoothies, or soups, and prepare to get productive!
Lion’s Mane mushroom, latin name Hericium, a white spongy-looking edible mushroom that tastes a bit like shrimp or lobster when cooked, studied for its benefits to:
- Improve memory and brain function: Its chemical compounds can pass through the blood brain barrier.
- Protect and regenerate nerve cells: Lion’s mane induces nerve growth factor (NGF), required by the brain and neurons for development and maintenance.
- Heal gastric ulcers:It can control overgrowth of the H. pylori bacterium, associated with ulcers.
- Modulate our gut immune system:This can positively affect inflammation and microbes in the digestive system.
- Lion’s mane mushroom mycelium and fruiting body. Cultured on organic brown rice. 100% Organic. Grown in the USA.
How to Use
Make Memory a part of your daily mindful rituals. Breathe, ground yourself and mix ½ levelled teaspoon into herbal tea or healing elixirs.
We Also Recommend
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3
(Promotion Item) 6x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 caps EXP: 2024/10WN5255-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 caps EXP: 2024/10WN5255-S2
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6