Organika GLS-500, Sodium Free Glucosamine Sulfate, 500mg, 500 capsules
One common question: Can persons allergic to sulfa drugs or sulfite take glucosamine? Michael Murray, ND responds: "When people say they are allergic to sulfur, what they really mean is they are allergic to the so-called sulfa drugs or sulfite-containing food additives. It is impossible to be allergic to sulfur because sulfur is an essential mineral. The sulfate form of sulfur is present in relatively high concentrations in human blood. In short, glucosamine sulfate is extremely well-tolerated, and no allergic reactions have been reported."
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation of joints
- Promotes proper lubrication of joints
- May increase range of motion
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Helps to prevent deterioration of cartilage
Glucosamine sulfate...................................................500 mg
(exoskeleton of shrimp, prawn and crab )
- There have been no reports of any adverse drug interactions with glucosamine sulfate.
- The only caveat is that individuals taking diuretics may need to take higher dosages (e.g. 20 mg per kilogram [2.2 pounds] body weight daily).
We Also Recommend
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 6x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S6
(Promotion Item) 2x Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin 500/400mg, with Vitamin D3, 300 capsWN5255-S2
(Promotional Item) Webber Naturals 2x Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 900 mg, 300 capsWN5137-S2
Webber Naturals SuperVision Herbal Formula with Lutein, Special 3-Pack, 600 capsWN7379-S3