Holista Black Cohosh 40mg, 133 softgels
A large study followed 629 menopausal women who supplemented black cohosh extract daily for 6 to 8 weeks showed positive results. Most of the women noticed benefits within 4 weeks and a large percentage of the participants had complete resolution of symptoms including hot flashes, profuse sweating, headache, vertigo, heart palpitations, tinnitus, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, and depressive moods within 8 weeks(1).
Each sofgel of Holista® Black Cohosh is standardized to provide 1 mg triterpenes. An effective herbal treatment for perimenopausal and post-menopausal complaints, including hot flashes, night sweating, dryness, depressive moods, sleep disturbances, and reduced libido. It has also been used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation).
Features and Benefits:
- Clinically shown to help relieve menopausal symptoms
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Contains no wheat, no yeast
- Dairy and nut free
- GMO free
- Natural product number (NPN): 80007421
Medicinal Ingredients per Softgel:
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (rhizome and root) (standardized to 1 mg triterpenes) - 40 mg
- Softgel capsule (gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water), soybean oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.
- 1 to 2 softgels daily before meals or as recommended by a physician.
- Sealed for safety and freshness.
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.
We Also Recommend
SISU MenoEase with EstroG-100, 60 vegicapsSU1447
Natural Factors Black Cohosh 40mg, 90 vcapsulesNF4925