Our COVID-19 Response
Supporting the health and well being of our customers is why we are in business. We appreciate your loyalty and we strive to continue to serve you in the near future. We all have an important part to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We’re doing our part by focusing on our main guiding principle:
"Protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers."
Our level of sanitation and manufacturing practices are well established. Prior to Covid-19 our manufacturing facility was GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) accredited, meaning we apply and meet standard protocols for cleanliness and hygiene, among many other quality assurance standards.
However, since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures such as:
- all staff must wear face masks,
- disinfecting common areas more frequently,
- ensure adequate cleaning supplies like hand sanitizers and hand washing stations available to staff,
- purchased and installed additional air purification equipment,
- no visitors are allowed on site except for essential services,
- anyone allowed to enter our premises, including staff, must complete a daily health screening,
- Contactless pickup / dropoff for deliveries.
We have taken these extraordinary measures to ensure we are as safe as possible when handling products.
None of our staff have taken or are planning trips outside the country during this time. Furthermore, our dedicated staff have committed to follow all provincial guidelines such as limiting social interactions with individuals outside their immediate households.
Like many of you, we at Natural Vitamin Direct have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Our thoughts are with everyone who’s been affected by the virus, and we thank those brave citizens working tirelessly to care for us during this time. A special thank you to those working to keep our communities running by providing essentials like food and medicine.