Holista Certified Organic Oil of Oregano, Extra Strength 80% Carvacrol, 25mL
The safety and effectiveness of oil of oregano has been demonstrated by its use as a herbal remedy for thousands of years. Now, modern medical research has confirmed oil of oregano as an important natural health supplement.
Holista Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from this wild-crafted Mediterranean species. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using gentle steam distillation to ensure potency and purity. Because pure oil of oregano is too potent to be used full strength, it is blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil. This is the ideal ratio for enabling the body to assimilate the oil of oregano.
- Hand-picked, wild-crafted Origanum vulgare oregano
- Certified organic product status
- The whole herb is used to provide the natural synergy of active ingredients
- Gently steam distilled for maximum purity and potency
- Minimum 80% carvacrol guaranteed
- Blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil for improved absorption of the oil of oregano
- Free from chemical contaminants and preservatives
- Protecting against pathogenic microbes, including bacteria, yeast, fungi and parasites
- Providing antioxidant protection
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving seasonal allergies
- Relieving chronic muscle aches and pains (when used topically)
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
Organic oil of oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial)......30 mg
(minimum 80% carvacrol)...............................................24 mg
- Use with caution if you are allergic to the lamiaceae family (including basil, sage, mint, hyssop, lavender, thyme, rosemary and other herbs).
- As oil of oregano may contribute to blood thinning, consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood-thinning medications, aspirin, or NSAIDs.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Oil of oregano is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Seniors: As oil of oregano may contribute to blood thinning, consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood-thinning medications, aspirin, or NSAIDs.
We Also Recommend
Organika Himalayan Bee Propolis, 500mg, 200 capsulesOR2331
Natural Factors Bee Propolis Extract, 500 mg, 90 capsNF3161
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Herb 8:1 Extract, 2100mg, 90 Softgels BonusWN5088